Table of Contents
Volume 2 Number 2 (Summer)
Feeding and Healing Humans - Nutrition and Medicine from Earth's Oceans
- Table of Contents
- The Blue Revolution - Aquaculture Feeding Humans with Healthy and Cost-Effective Foods
- Cyr Couturier, Fisheries and Marine Institute, Memorial University
- The "Healing Ocean"
- David J. Newman, National Cancer Institute
- Investing in Salty Water - An Overview
- John Risley, Clearwater Fine Foods Incorporated
- Health Foods from the Sea - A Multi Billion Dollar Industry Made Possible by New Technology
- Tim Lang, Natural Newfoundland Nutraceuticals Inc.
- Dr. Pranav Bhatt, Natural Newfoundland Nutraceuticals Inc.
- A Brief History of Pingers - How Sonar Technology is Saving Marine Mammals from Fishing Nets
- Andy Smerdon, Aquatec Group Limited
- Measuring Ocean Salinity in the Laboratory
- Paul Ridout, Ocean Scientific International Ltd.
- Nutraceuticals and Healthful Products from Aquatic Resources
- Dr. Fereidoon Shahidi, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- An Experimental Study of Regular Wave Loads on a Perforated Circular Caisson and Suction Pipe Configuration
- K. Murali, Indian Institute of Technology
- Dr. R. Sundaravadivelu, Department of Ocean Engineering,
India Institute of Technology, Madras
- K. Vijayalakshmi, McDermott Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd.
- J. Ray McDermott, McDermott Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd.
- S. Neelamani, Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research
- Undersea Gliders
- Dr. Gwyn Griffiths, National Oceanography Centre
- Neil Bose, Australian Maritime College
- Clayton Jones, Webb Research Corporation
- James Ferguson, International Submarine Engineering
- Exploiting the Deep Oceans for Energy Resources and for Reducing the Effects of Climatic Change
- Carl T.F. Ross, University of Portsmouth
- Focus on Nutrition and Medicine from the Oceans
- Advertisers Index & Publishing Schedule